- Getting out of your own way is a process, not an event.
- Change is traumatic even if we want it and plan for it.
- Life happens in spite of our well laid plans.
- What got you HERE won’t get you THERE.
- Be optimistic. It’s required to create your own future.
- Be open to new experiences.
- Focus on what you want, not what you don’t want.
- Only those who periodically retool themselves stand a chance of staying employed or in business in the years ahead.
- Invent the future instead of trying to redesign the past.
- Leaders are purveyors of hope not gloom and doom. Be a leader.
Jovita’s Favorite Quotes
Every adversity carries with it the seed of an equivalent or greater benefit. So look for the opportunity, the silver lining. If it’s not immediately apparent, keep on looking. If you still can’t find opportunity, get busy and make your own.
— Napoleon Hill
Don’t just move with the cheese, recreate the maze.
— Jovita Jenkins